Spirulina Power House
- It is a powerhouse of many essential nutrients like beta carotene, protein, 8 essential and 10 non-essential amino acids, iron, calcium, linoleic acid, vitamin B12 and many more.
- SPIRULINA – the most powerful food on earth. Spirulina, a blue green microscopic plant, is the most first form of plant life on earth, International health organizations have hailed Spirulina as one of the ideal food supplement, Spirulina provides the body with all the essential nutrients required daily, leaving you fresh, active and energetic through out the day.
- Spirulina is proven to provide a wide range of benefits on our physical health. It helps in boosting the immune system, while also enhancing the energy levels and eliminating stress and fatigue. It helps in stimulating the metabolism and eliminates bad cholesterol from the body. It has muscle strengthening properties and is very beneficial for treating and preventing cardiovascular disorders.
- Herbal's Spirulina also has a positive effect on the digestive system and can efficiently treat many stomach related disorders. It has very potent antioxidant properties, which helps in regulating the pH level of the body, which helps in minimizing inflammation and its associated condition throughout the body.
- A natural detoxifier, spirulina aids in removing out the toxins from the blood and promotes it circulation. Diuretic in nature, it helps in curing many kidney and urinary tract related problems. It also contains a special type of protein phycocyanin, which studies suggest to have anti-cancerous properties.
Dosage : 1 or 2 capsules as recommended by the physician.
Precaution : Pregnant and lactating mothers should consult their physician before using this capsule. Recommended for patients above the age of 14, this remedy should be kept away from the reach of young children’s.
Health benefits :
- It is used as a source of dietary protein, B-vitamins and iron
- It helps in boosting the immune system
- It can improve memory, increases energy and rate of metabolism
- It helps in lowering cholesterol and preventing heart diseases
- It helps in healing wounds
- It can help in improving digestion and bowel health
- It reduces inflammation and pain
- It controls appetite so used for weight loss
- It relieves from stress, fatigue, anxiety, depression
- It is used in hay fever, diabetes and premenstrual syndrome
Main Constituents of Spirulina :
Vitamin A, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B3, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12, Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Vitamin E, Vitamin K, Biotin, Pantothenic Acid, Beta Carotene (Source of Vitamin A), Inositol Calcium,
Manganese, Chromium, Phosphorus, Molybdenum, Iodine, Chloride, Magnesium, Sodium, Zinc, Potassium, Selenium, Geranium, Copper, Boron, Phycocyanin, Chlorophyll, Carotenoids, Myxoanthophylls, Zeaxanithin, Cryptoxanthin, Gamma Linolenic Acid, Glycolipids, Sulpholipids, Polysacchar-ides, Isoleucine, Phenylalanine, Leucine, Threonine, Lysine, Tryptophan, Methionine, Valine, Alanine, Glycine, Arginine, Histine, Aspartic Acid Proline, Cystine, Serine, Glutamic Acid, Tyrosine.
- For Busy Workers : Spirulina is best form of nutrition for people who have busy lifestyle.
- For Sports persons :
- For People on Diets :
- For Ageing People :
- For People with Anaemia :
- For people recovering health after diseases :