AlgEnerg Spirulina Tables
- BOOSTS IMMUNITY & SUPERIOR NUTRITION – Algenerg Spirulina with over 60% protein content, is the highest, most digestible source of "complete" protein. Spirulina is rich in Beta-Carotene (Vitamin A) and Vitamin B-12, and has naturally occurring protein and GLA (Gamma Linolenic Acid), a popular fatty acid with numerous health benefits. In addition, Spirulina has naturally occurring trace minerals such as Iron, Magnesium, Calcium; Sulpholipids , cell salts, amino acids and the antioxidant enzyme Superoxide dismutase (SOD) all of which are in a bio-available form.This ability of being easily digested .Most remarkably Spirulina is the highest source for phytopigments like Phycocyanin, Beta-carotene, Zeaxanthin and other plant pigments that define green foods like Chlorophyll. Spirulina delivers the natural nutrient profile found in Genuine Whole Food.
- ANTIOXIDANTS & IMMUNE SUPPORT: In AlgEnerg Spirulina tablets due to the presence of powerful antioxidant and high protein content, it may promote muscle growth and may help your muscles heal faster after exercise and may help to boost up energy levels, stamina, and endurance.It has very potent antioxidant properties, which helps in regulating the pH level of the body, which helps in minimizing inflammation and its associated condition throughout the body
- BOOST ENERGY & PERFORMANCE: AlgEnerg Spirulina tablets may help in the overall physical rejuvenation of the body.It also helps in improving gut health and regulation of the digestive system. Spirulina tables may also help to support healthy blood pressure levels.
- NATURAL VEGAN: This product is not manufactured with yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, milk, egg, fish, shellfish or tree nut ingredients. Produced in a GMP facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens.
- A natural detoxifier, spirulina aids in removing out the toxins from the blood and promotes it circulation. Diuretic in nature, it helps in curing many kidney and urinary tract related problems. It also contains a special type of protein phycocyanin, which studies suggest to have anti-cancerous properties.
Dosage : Take one Spirulina Tablet twice a day after meal with luke warm water as recommended by the physician.
Precaution : Pregnant and lactating mothers should consult their physician before using this capsule. Recommended for patients above the age of 14, this remedy should be kept away from the reach of young children’s.
Main Constituents of Spirulina :
Vitamin A, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B3, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12, Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Vitamin E, Vitamin K, Biotin, Pantothenic Acid, Beta Carotene (Source of Vitamin A), Inositol Calcium,
Manganese, Chromium, Phosphorus, Molybdenum, Iodine, Chloride, Magnesium, Sodium, Zinc, Potassium, Selenium, Geranium, Copper, Boron, Phycocyanin, Chlorophyll, Carotenoids, Myxoanthophylls, Zeaxanithin, Cryptoxanthin, Gamma Linolenic Acid, Glycolipids, Sulpholipids, Polysacchar-ides, Isoleucine, Phenylalanine, Leucine, Threonine, Lysine, Tryptophan, Methionine, Valine, Alanine, Glycine, Arginine, Histine, Aspartic Acid Proline, Cystine, Serine, Glutamic Acid, Tyrosine.
- For Busy Workers : Spirulina is best form of nutrition for people who have busy lifestyle.
- For Sports persons :.
- For People on Diets :
- For Ageing People :
- For People with Anaemia :
- For people recovering health after diseases :